Bsc Nursing (Bachelor of Science In Nursing)
Bachelor of Science degree in Nursing or B.Sc Nursing is a 4 year professional course. In India the course is registered under and is controlled by Indian Nursing Council. This course focuses on the promotion, upholding and reinstatement of health and to the avoidance of disease. There are mainly two Bachelor programs in Nursing available in India, Basic B.Sc (4 years) and Post Basic B.Sc (2-3 year). In India one can do B.Sc Nursing as a distance course also.
Benefits / Carrier opportunities
- As the word stands for, Nursing refers to caring the people. It is considered to be one of the noblest profession in the service industry.
- The profession is ever demanding and there is a vast opening for the Nursing Graduate worldwide.
- The remuneration associated with this profession is lucrative that attracts many prospective candidates.
- Affiliated to KNC, INC and GOK
- Duration: 4 years
- Eligibility: 10+2 with 45% in (Physics, chemistry and Biology) and English language.
- Age limit: 17-35 years as on December 31 of the admission year.